Into His Presence is an instrumental album by Del Hungerford who records music at the A=432 concert pitch. She performs on both keyboard and percussion. All music is spontaneous and without edits.
Del Hungerford is committed to creating music that enhances cognitive function, heals the emotions, awakens intuition, and engages our senses. Her instrumental music is designed to touch the whole person: body, mind, and spirit. All music is spontaneous and without edits.
Into His Presence is a long-play album with 88 total minutes of music!
NOTE: Download times may be long.
For more music by Del Hungerford and to hear samples of this song/album, please visit: www.healingfrequenciesmusic.com
Emotional Roots of Physical Symptoms for the album “Into His Presence.”
This information is based on personal experience, customer feedback, and working with Seneca of Freedom Flowers and Alice of Emotional and Spiritual Healing.
Into His Presence – Album
- Physical: pelvis, respiratory, suicidal, fatigue
- Emotional: needing to feel grounded, needing love, fear of living life to fullest, unable to resolve life’s problems, everyone would be better off without me
Running to Him – SONG
- Physical: Lupus, allergies, endometriosis, hemorrhoids,
- Emotional: want to move forward, suppressed weeping, feeling stifled, unresolved sadness, frustration, insecurity, lack of self-love, wanting to blame problems on others, inability to let go of past, emotional block where mate is concerned, fear and tension, feeling pressured or anxious, ongoing feelings of being burdened, self rejection
The Wedding – SONG
- Physical: arthritis, carpel tunnel, insomnia, Lou Gehrig’s
- Emotional: depression, mental fatigue, sleep issues, need to feel loved and appreciated, over sensitive, feeling dominated by parent, suppressed sorrow, chronic anxiety, fear, reliving childhood fears, feeling life isn’t fair, overwork along with emotional stress, sever self-criticism, controlling personality, deep seeded guilt, not forgiving self, holding record of wrongs, low self esteem
Into His Presence – SONG
- Physical: Parkinson’s, chronic fatigue, high cholesterol, phlebitis, thymus, yeast infections
- Emotional: denying self joy, wanting full control, fears not being able to control, despair, desolation, no will to live, low self esteem, “I’m not supposed to be happy,” no way out, feeling trapped, life isn’t fair, feeling picked on and persecuted and unprotected, deep and unresolved resentments, lack of self love, unable to accept self, not recognizing own needs