There are TWO purchase options:
- $25 includes audio teaching and examples with PDF's
- $10 includes ONLY the PDF's
Have you ever wondered what the musical frequencies are for the Hebrew letters? Based on several years of research, Dr. Del Hungerford, a professional musician and music scholar, presents this teaching demonstrating how to create music with the frequencies of the Hebrew letters. The audio teaching includes a musical example using the letters for the name of Yahweh (YHVH) to create a song.
The accompanying PDF is full of pictures and charts to assist any musician through his/her own creation process. Even non-musicians can learn about the historical and scientific aspects of how this research came together. It's a walk down "music history lane" and performance practices in order to understand how the patterns in music, nature, and math interconnect. This ultimately leads the reader on a journey of discovery into how the Hebrew letters are represented by musical frequencies.
The main booklet PDF includes the following (both options):
- Comparison of the Hebrew gematria to the A=432 concert pitch, musical patterns, and the musical harmonic/overtone series.
- An explanation of the harmonic series, musical intervals, concert pitch, temperament, and enharmonics. This information is necessary as part of the process to create music using this system.
- A full frequency chart needed for creating Hebrew letter music.
Additional PDF's (both options):
- PDF with Hebrew letter frequency chart based on the harmonic series.
- PDF chart of the A=432 concert pitch (15 octaves) in Pythagorean tuning.
- PDF chart of the A=444 concert pitch (15) octaves in Pythagorean tuning. (Although the Hebrew letters aren't based off the A=444 concert pitch, many people still like to use this tuning. This chart should assist with that effort.)
TWO downloadable audio teachings include the following in the $25 option:
- Audio teaching with examples and practical information - starting point of going through the PDF.
- A second audio teaching with examples of using several Hebrew letters (such as an entire word) to create a musical motif and how to find a fundamental pitch (or set a key signature).
For music and materials of Del Hungerford, visit her website: www.healingfrequenciesmusic.com