Cleansing Fire is the fifth album in the Prophetic Musical Journey series by Del Hungerford. Each song is nearly 30 minutes in length; allowing for love and cleansing of Spirit to wash over and through you while you listen.
Abiding Love – 29:27 “Be still and sense abiding love saturate your very being. Ascend the staircase to the throne room of Creator. Encounter the essence of Love itself. Bask in the true revelation of Love.”
Cleansing Fire – 29:50 “Look into the fire. Be aware of the gentle cleansing of your inner being. Sense the remolding as you walk into wholeness. See your beauty from the ashes.”
NOTE: Downloads may take time since the files are large!
Track titles include:
1. Abiding Love
2. Cleansing Fire
For more music by Del Hungerford and to hear samples of this song/album, please visit: www.healingfrequenciesmusic.com
Emotional Roots of Physical Symptoms for the album “Cleansing Fire.”
This information is based on personal experience, customer feedback, and working with Seneca of Freedom Flowers and Alice of Emotional and Spiritual Healing.
Cleansing Fire – Album
- Physical: candida, hernia
- Emotional: anger, anger at self, not able to understand own emotions, resentment multiplying inside, unresolved negative feelings, blaming others on a subconscious level, feeling burdened, punishing self
Abiding Love – SONG
- Physical: MS, chronic fatigue, diabetes, Osteoporosis, mono, psoriasis, spleen
- Emotional: despair, desolation, no will to live, low self-esteem, judge self and others severely, disappointed in life, emotional shock, joy of life is gone, obsessed with wanting to control, can’t be flexible, unreceptive to new ideas, blames self, unforgiving of self and others, not feeling supported in life, unloved, feeling unworthy, emotional insecurity, unresolved and deep seeded feelings surfacing that hurt, lack of self love, emotional conflicts, feelings of intense anger/antagonism/agitation
Cleansing Fire – SONG
- Physical: blood, DNA, joints, marrow, burns, immune system, shoulder issues
- Emotional: feeling powerless, deep anger, intense depression, not feeling joy in life, stagnant thinking, unable to flow with life, fear, giving up, everything is out of my control, I’m, not good enough, There’s no use trying, life is too great of a burden to bear, lacking in courage, carry stressful responsibilities, carry burdens that aren’t your to carry, life is a tough struggle, feelings of helplessness/hopelessness, inability to trust life.